Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Linux, was: Fast handling Leica "0"
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:13:02 -0700

I was being facetious---apparently, someone hacked into Microsoft's internal
network (six weeks to three months ago, depending on who you're talking to)
and was able to access/steal the source code of their operating systems and
applications (again, *which* OS' and applications depends on who you talk
to).