Subject: Re: [Leica] shutter cocking
From: "Terry Sham" <tsham@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:29:05 +0800

Thank you very much Sal. You really know my concern. Your information is
really valuable and useful for me. However, I don't know why some people
from this newsgroup said this is a silly question. Please forgive me because
I am really a beginner. Sorry for interruption.

Thanks

Terry Sham

> Terry,
>     If you're worry about saving the spring tension in your shutters,
don't.
>     Uncocked the Leica M shutter is at 50% tension. Cocked it is at 75%
> tension. According to what I learned in the Leica School, many years ago.
It

Replies: Reply from Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu> (Re: [Leica] shutter cocking)