Subject: Re: [Leica] Just a thought
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 18:08:14 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/00 8:25:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com writes:

<< We said the same thing about CD players in 1985.  Don't assume that the
slope of the curve we're on is going to remain constant.  After a period of
rapid innovation and change, every technology matures.  Of course that's
usually when the new technology shows up to supplant the old...

That is also typically when prices settle down.

Joe Sobel