Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: What do you think of Leica R Zooms?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 15:26:52 -0700

Ken Wilcox wrote:

> I have the 80-200 f4 Vario and I am amazed at how good it is. I would not
> hesitate to use it for any appropriate application.
>
> Ken Wilcox

I just got back from the coffeehouse 5 blocks way down my street, The Coffee
People and there were 2 photographers in their with big black fat Nikons with
70-200 supersonic AF zooms and F5's. I was happy they were not Canons!
I walked right up to them (they had matching grey beards) and wiped out my
Olympus Pen FT. and told them how much weight they could be saving; "72 on a
roll" I said. The UPI guy pulled out his other body "I've got 72 counting this
one" he said. The other guy was from the Oregonian. I was going to ask them if
they knew Sal but was interrupted! :) Leiberman had walked to the Orthodox
Temple a few blocks away and they had been covering it. A couple of days ago
Gore was having coffee at the coffee shop just 60 yards from my front door,
Marseé Bakery! It made the front page! My neighborhood must be getting
impressive to people or at least Candidates, it's just a little neighborhood!
Not a Beacon Hill!

mark rabiner
NW Portland Oregon

(This is not a political message lets keep it that way!!!)
But contains important info of a sociocultural nature.
So remember to take your Ginkgo tablet and call me in the morning!

Message from Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com> ([Leica] Re: What do you think of Leica R Zooms?)