Subject: Re: [Leica] Schneider screw mount lenses?
From: Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:42:04 -0400

If I recall the '49 Britannica, Taylor Hobson Cooke had the rights in the
U.S. (I believe they actually held the patent) and Schneider was the
German licensee.  Kind of like Bausch & Lomb being the licensee of the
Tessar in the U.S. and that designation showing up on a bunch of view
camera lenses from before the war.

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Schneider screw mount lenses?)
Message from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] Schneider screw mount lenses?)