Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 01:14:46 -0400

That really sucks.
Make sure you contact Leitz at I think 201 767-7500
and give them the numbers for their stolen equipment
registry. If either of the cameras or lenses ever come in for repair
you'll get a call from Leitz. Also, there are other registries online but
I don't remember where. I don't think there is a national hotsheet
though. Also I don't know if any of the authorized service centres
or techs check any of the lists.They certainly should!
Hope it turns up!
See Ya
Javier