Subject: RE: [Leica] Lotus by Leica
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 16:07:46 -0500

> I'll be keeping my .72 and .85 M6's, but I've put my order for a
> .58 M6 and the new motor on indefinite hold.  How's that for clamor?

Pretty damned good, I'd say.  A Hexar RF endorsement from you means I'll be
putting my .58x on indefinite hold as well--at least until I can get my
hands on an RF (after all, I hold you, Kyle, Johnny, DAH and HCB personally
responsible for my purchase of my M6).

How do you find the focusing on th Hexar?  Gotten back any test slides yet
(metering, wide open close-distance focusing, etc.)?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and please keep us posted.

Dan

Replies: Reply from Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Lotus by Leica)
Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Lotus by Leica)