Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Videography
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:17:46 EST

I think we should call it "digital videography." We don't call the space
shuttle an airplane, do we? But as Mr. Sobel pointed out, it's not about
semantics. There are fundamental aesthetic and technological differences
between digital imaging and silver photography. Neglecting  to consider that
fact can only lead to a muddle-- which is what we have now. Arthur