Subject: [Leica] Re: Slide rulers <OT>
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:05:54 -0800

I still have two K&E Log Log Duplex slide rules, a "pocket" version and the
standard length version. I also have a spiral slide rule that if
un-spiraled, would be 50 feet long. This allowed me to do chemistry
quantitative analysis calculations accurately out to five places.

Those were the days... A Rolleicord, Heiland Strobonar, Federal enlarger,
and a slide rule.

Jim