Subject: Re: [Leica] 100mm v elmar 4.5
From: "Edward J Kowaleski" <edwardkg@umd.umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:51:50 -0500

Offhand I do not know where you'll find a 100mm v elmar 4.5 -- they show up
occasionally at KEH.  However, you probably really want to look for a 100mm
Focotar II f.5.6 -- a spectacular enlarging lens for medium format. I'd guess
around $400 for a really clean lens.  Ed Kowaleski

Replies: Reply from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> ([Leica] R4 speed adjustment question)