Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: JOBO Nova black-and-white processor
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:23:29 -0800

Hi Ken,

I would think you'd want more than 1/4" thickness for the sides, esp. the
large sides, which could bulge out under the weight of the chemicals, and
maybe a larger base to be steadier.  How wide is each slot in the Jobo?
Maybe wider for the fixer bath in case you like to have more than one print
in the fixer.

Tom