Subject: Re: [Leica] Cameras as checked luggage
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:55:21 -0500

Steve LeHuray jotted down the following:

> I do not know how much stuff you are talking about but if not to large (if
> large, 2 or 3 packages) think about shipping US Postal Express to Sweden.
> Probably more reliable than the airlines and you can track it on the web.
> Maybe worth looking into.

You ship something to Sweden through the mail system, they're going to slap
6% customs and 25% sales tax on it before allowing you to pick it up at the
post office.  Much as I love paying taxes, I find that just a tad
excessive...

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.