Subject: Re: [Leica] Film question
From: Thomas Kachadurian <tom@kachadurian.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:06:03 -0500

I shot Fuji Print film exclusively for more than ten years, Lately moslty
Superia 400 and some NHG. Looking for a lower speed alternative to the
overblown superia 100, I tried Portra 160VC. I liked it and tried the 400VC,
then the 160NC and 400NC. I completely switched to the Portra films with no
regrets. I shot about 300 rolls this summer, mostly 400VC and 160NC, and it
never let me down. They all print well, and they are the best scanning films
I've ever used. The 160VC is a great film for scanning to B&W.

Tom

- --
Thomas Kachadurian
www.kachadurian.com