Subject: Re: [Leica] some recent pictures
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 12:00:26 -0500

> In case anyone's interested in what the deadman's been doing recently...
> some work in progress.
>
>     http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293485571

Interesting....scenes that I do not remember seeing when I use to live in
Toronto. Of these, nothing that jumps out and grabs me. I am wondering what
the point is, the rundown side of Toronto? Need a theme? Next summer do
'Cottage Country' the other side of 'Human Traffic.' While HT is at 1.4,
dark and glum, CC at 8.0, bright and happy.

Just a thought.

Steve
Annapolis