Subject: Re: [Leica] Buying Leica M on Ebay
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 14:13:32 -0600

Yes, the first seller offered to take the camera back but also agreed to pay for
the repairs so I kept it.

The 2nd one said guaranteed to please with money back guarantee. There was no time
limit stated. There will not be a problem if the light leak can be repaired by
Sherry. It may be one of those weather-strips on the camera where the side close.
If so not a problem. If not, then there is one. This one is a Canadian dealer and a
nice guy. I am sure he was not aware of the light leak.

The point is that there always seems to be a problem that you are not aware of
until you get the camera, inspect it and use it. Some people accept this, say
nothing and keep the item. This is true of new items too.