Subject: Re: [Leica] some recent pictures
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 15:26:55 -0500

> Reading these responses as related to those pictures made me think of
> Stravinsky's statement about the meaning of music.  He said, "Music can
> express nothing; it can express only itself."  I think we do not need a
> "point" or a "theme" for our pictures.  Each picture must be its own point.
> And of those I've looked at, I'd say the one with the "STOP" sign and the
> street name "WINNERS CIRCLE" certainly meets that criteria.
>
> Art Peterson

Art,

I meant no disrespect to Johnny, normally this kind of discussion and
critique is normal on the Street Photo Group. Less common here on the LUG
where people like to chat about bicycles, pens, etc, anything it seems but
photography and frankly the LUG is becoming tiresome, no, I should say, next
to useless.

Steve
Annapolis