Subject: Re: [Leica] bouncing SF-20
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:47:40 -0500

> > From: Denice Martone <denice.martone@nyu.edu>
> > Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:32:21 -0500
> > To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> > Subject: [Leica] bouncing SF-20
> >
> > Hi all, thanks to you (especially Adam C and John C), I've figured
> > out how to use the SF-20.  I did not bring my M-6 to Shea Stadium for
> > game five of the world series (as an aside -- this is the problem
> > with owning a fairly new LEICA -- fear of taking it certain places!)

Denise, contary to popular opinion outside the LUG, the M6 is not a boutique
item, it's a very tough working camera that can take abuse. I take it
everywhere-- sporting events, mosh pits, protests... If it's theft you're
wary of, insure the camera and wear it inside your jacket.

Cheers, dave
http://home.golden.net/~tekapo