Subject: Re: [Leica] some recent pictures
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:14:43 -0800

".... normally this kind of discussion and critique is normal on the Street
Photo Group. Less common here on the LUG where people like to chat about
bicycles, pens, etc, anything it seems but photography and frankly the LUG
is becoming tiresome, no, I should say, next to useless."

Steve
Annapolis

Discussion..., about photography..., on the Street Photo Group? How do I
sign up?

Bill Franson