Subject: RE: [Leica] Calculations wrong?
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:35:11 -0800

So, you're saying that the change I'm looking for in five years will actually be here a week Tuesday?  Now that's close!

This dv/dt is the reason I haven't sent my 1270 back to Epson - I figure by the time my prints start to fade, at least two new generations of printers (without the problem) will be on the market.  The main thing I've learned about technology in 20 years of chip-level software development is that no matter how fast you think things are going to change, you're wrong.  As a neophile that insight gives me great joy.

Paul