Subject: [Leica] Do you like your SLING for the Leica M? Get the SHADE!
From: Lutz Konermann <lutzkonermann@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:50:18 -0500

Hi

You have been among the first to take interest in my Sling and most
probably ordered one or more. I wish to thank you again and hope that you
still enjoy its benefits!

I have come up with something new that you might be interested in: the
Shade for Leica M. If you want to learn more about it just surf to:

http://www.konermann.net/shade.html

I hope you do not find this message of mine too intruding. It's a one
time effort to keep in touch and give you an opportunity to be among the
first again to benefit from my ideas.

I wish you a very pleasant day and am leically yours,
Lutz Konermann

PS: If you would recommend any of my products, please feel free to do so,
especially among those of us who aren't online. Thank you!