Subject: RE: [Leica] Do you like your SLING for the Leica M? Get the SHADE!
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:59:51 -0500

Unfortunately, the "desired effect" is apt to shift depending on where the
light is coming from.  I need a tiny universal polarizer for my framelines
window that let's me adjust it on the fly. :)

Dan

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Do you like your SLING for the Leica M? Get the SHADE!)