Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Elmarit 1:2,8/90mm
From: Ken Iisaka <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 21:01:24 -0800

Elmarit 1:2,8/90 serial 176xxxx, silver
Recent CLA by Sherry.
Nearly perfect glass, no scratches, some dust inside (what do you expect
from a 40 year old lens?)
Head detachable for use with Visoflex
Some bright marks and light scratches on the barrel, no gouges.
Focussing ring a little stiff for my taste.
Guttapercha in fine shape, patched by Sherry
Comes with IUFOO shade, 14033 front cap, and Leitz-marked rear cap, in
similar condition.

I just haven't used this lens much at all in the 2 years I've owned it.  A
beautiful lens, but my Summilux-M 1:1,4/75 is simply even more beautiful.

$450 USD including shipping within continental USA, 10 day MBG.

Ken Iisaka <first name at last name dot org>
Still lost in Mill Valley, Marin County, CA.