Subject: Re: [Leica] Old vs. New Technology
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 13:54:50 -0500

Hey, George, to each his own...Because I get the same feeling scanning
and the printing images on the computer that you describe, and I used to
have, in the darkroom...I am burning, dodging, adjusting contrast, etc.
etc. etc....I'm just using a different technology to do it....but it all
comes down to producing that image on paper...

B. D.