Subject: Re: [Leica] ebay prose style
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:29:04 EST

In a message dated 11/3/00 10:26:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, guybnt@idt.net
writes:

<< would you buy a leica (or anything else that costs hundreds/thousands of
 dollars) from this man?

    Sorry, but no way.  He evidently is not an LHSA member, as I hear all the
good sellers are.  Besides, I cannot afford another $1,000.00+ lens at the
moment.  I'm still paying off my new highly-collectible $800.00 135/4.5
Hektor (the guy said it was named after some dog - is this true?  Is that
what is known as "Leica lore"?  That's part of the "thing", you know).
The lens also came with a really excellent "bokeh", and I have been looking
through the packing materials for it.  It wasn't in the lens case.  Can
anyone tell me what it looks like?  Sorry if you've been asked this one a lot
before, but I'm kind of new to the "Leica World".  (By the way, the glass
looks blue.  Is this good?)

Joe Sobel