Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Puts
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 15:20:27 -0500

on 3/11/00 2:40 pm, Marc James Small at msmall@roanoke.infi.net wrote:

> Do not simply
> deny him the veracity of what he says, as, "Erwin Speaks With Straight
> Tongue", for the Davy Crockett fans in our midst.

Wow, that's two metaphors in a row about Erwin. Thanks to Marc and BD I now
have to add to the mental image I always have with me of Ted Grant in his
underwear, a now indelibly imprinted visual of Erwin putting his pants on
one leg at a time, wearing a racoon hat.
- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com