Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: I go historical/Walt
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 16:27:33 -0500

I would certainly hate to see Erwin's posts dissapear from the list as a
result of the posts from a small minority of LUGers who fail to appreciate
the value he ads to the list.  No one is perfect, even Erwin, and everyone
has the right to dissagree with points that he may make, but why insult the
guy for it?

Dan C.