Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA black .85 edition
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:31:13 -0800

It was probably my post.  I read Mr. Rouser's post to say that those who
ordered through LHSA would be given priority over dealer sales, so that may
account for why the seller may have it and i was told 2001.  (A copule of
months ago I was given an 11/1/200 delivery date from Leica.)  Did the
seller say it is in hand, or did he leave open that it would ship when he
gets it?  A while back there was a guy auctioning an M6 Millenium with the
black paint lenses, seeking close to $10,000 for the set, and the fine print
said that you don't get the lenses until he gets them from Leica!

Tom