Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Puts
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 17:51:13 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2000 2:58:13 PM Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< Or some kind of expert on "ethics," or some kind of expert on Judaic law,
or.....but I digress....and I think someone owes Erwin an apology to speak of
him in the same breath as that vicious, bigoted, bitch...Damn! There goes my
Tourrets again...sorry..;-)

Thank God for Dr. Laura.  At least there are a few left with morals and the
guts to say what they believe.  At least there are two who have not fallen
into the Hollywood-cesspool way of life.  Last night Ross Perot threw some
light on the mess.

Also, thank God for Erwin Puts who at least can measure and express in
numbers that which he talks about rather than just giving off-the-cuff and
unsupported opinions that make no sense to the readers.

Don R.