Subject: [Leica] Small is so wrong I could cry
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 21:06:36 -0600

> The Mike Johnson nonsense of "it looks good so it is good" is just that:
> nonsense.  Erwin is right:  there are qualititave measures on the qualities
> of pictures which have naught to do with style but everything to do with
> getting the maxima out of our photographic gear

Marc, you ignoramus. You have once again *completely* failed to get
something very basic correct. You have erred; you are COMPLETELY wrong!
Completely, utterly, and irredeemably WRONG!

Because it's "Johnston" with a "t," _not_ "Johnson." TRY TO GET THAT THROUGH
YOUR HEAD WILL YOU!

<g>

As far as the rest of it, no objection. You and Erwin may certainly carry on
with your current strategies of getting the Nissan out of your photographic
gear with no complaint from me. And, I might add, you certainly don't need
my permission to do it.

- --Mike