Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Puts
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:33:21 -0800

I can't add to that!  My sentiments exactly!  Sometimes (e.g. rangefinder
accuracy article) he reminds me of reading Milton Friedman's "Money &
Business Cycles" article in college -- sometimes you have to step back from
the details, and see the forest through the trees.  (This is not intended to
detract, as Dr. Friedman is a Nobel Laureate!)

Tom Schofield