Subject: Re: [Leica] Yet another web site
From: "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 12:47:52 -0500

Dave,

If I didn't work from home, I'd envy you your commute.
I particularly like the vibrance of the image of Ferns and shot of the
potted Flowers.
The image of Freepons Park should be made smaller (800X600 max) or at least
thumbnailed for preview. I now have a wide open DSL connection but if I
were still on 56k dialup as are most viewers, the wait for that to download
would be enough to click to something else.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube