Subject: [Leica] Durst A300
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 19:24:05 -0600

> Many years agp Durst made a 35mm enlarger called the A300. I have one and
> also a Focomat Ic. I think the Durst is the finest 35mm enlarger I have ever
> used. However, I have not seen one on the used market.
> Bob Figlio

Ah, yes, a true beauty. I once rebuilt an A300, working blind. A harrowing
task. There were several of those "Oh shit" moments: where you unscrew a
screw or something and hear not one but two or three things klunk apart deep
inside the thing. I managed to get it working fine, but I still don't quite
know how I made it out alive. <s>

- --Mike