Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlargers
From: Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 04:12:38 -0200

May I suggest that for a 10 year old, a used Durst M301 would be appropriate? 35mm
only, choice of condenser or dichroic head, well-made, all-metal except for knobs and
cheap, an advantage important in the present case, that of a youngster that may choose
digital after all.

Amilcar

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> ([Leica] the e word again)
Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Enlargers)