Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Walt, you are dead wrong
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 06:21:22 -0600 (CST)

Well, glad to hear you had SOME time here....hehehehe
I'll not pass comment on California, suffice it to say
that I've been there several times, and I came back...
beautiful country, wonderful climate, and lunatic politics.

Oh well, I might have to try another country for a while
if Gore gets elected.....I'd rather have a drunk driving
frat boy with an IQ of 85......

Walt

On Sat, 4 Nov
2000,