Subject: Re: [Leica] Walt; keeping a perspective ;-)!
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 06:25:36 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for the post, Tom...yes, the M-fast-long lens combination
is difficult for anything shorter than about 10 feet, particularly
wide open...the RF HAS the accuracy, if the infinity and close
focus compensation are right on...but even then, with a .72 or less,
it's hard to see, sometimes.....
I'd like to have an R6.2 and cuppla lenses, but I don't do enought
photography to make the transition from my >sack< of Nikon Fs collected
over the years...

Walt

On
Sat,