Subject: Re: [Leica] XTOL times/dilutions WAS Developer Question Again
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 14:22:24 -0800

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> I tried XTOL 1+3 with Delta 100 a few weeks ago and was completely blown away by
> the results. While I violate Johnny's admonition below by using a Jobo processor,
> I have gotten the most wonderful edge effects on Delta 100 (medium format, have
> not tried it with 35mm yet).
>
> Nathan

Wish they made it in 220 i'd shoot the heck out of it with my ELM and two backs
in the studio!
For me a real notch up from Plus x 220 which is still as Erwin in effect says
very viable.
mark rabiner

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] XTOL times/dilutions WAS Developer Question Again)