Subject: [Leica] Leica film cassettes
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 08:50:25 -0500

I picked up a Leitz film cassette at a photo show yesterday, and have a
question concerning it.

How do I use my Watson bulk film loader to load it?  I figured out how to
get the inner sleave and spool out, and how it works with my older M6 (but
not my more recent model), but for the life of me I can't pass the IQ test
required for figuring out how to thread the film into the thing for the
loader.

help?

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica film cassettes)