Subject: [Leica] Re: Meeting in London
From: "Paul Bolam" <Paul@bolam67.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 22:03:49 -0000

> From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>

> Is anyone interested in a regular meeting? I would propose either monthly
or
> bi-monthly. Dates could be loose to maybe fit in with any exhibitions or
> visiting Luggers.

Firstly, my thanks to Matt for setting up a very enjoyable evening last
Thursday. Yep, I'd be interested in a regular meeting and agree that dinner
would be good idea.

Finding a suitable venue is tricky. Perhaps a quiet pub that serves evening
meals is worth considering. I'd suggest my local pub, but as I live the
furthest away it ain't much use for the majority.

Maybe, trying Ketners as Fred suggested is the easiest way forward?
Cheers,
Paul.