Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarger advice
From: Jiri_Dvorak@idx.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:13:54 -0800

>Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 12:45:14 -0600
>From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
>Subject: [Leica] Enlarger advice
>
>35mm, I recommend the Durst M70 with a variable contrast head. Beautiful

This would be the enlarger I would like to get, if I wanted to upgrade from my
Saunders LPL 670 VCCE. Kaiser enlargers also look tempting...

Mike, out of curiosity, what do you think about the SaltHill enlarger? The idea
sounded cool (fiber optics, no heat, no vibrations). Is it still made?

Thanks.

Jiri