Subject: [Leica] A Yelp of Joy!
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 20:13:59 -0500

WHOOOHOOOO!!

The dark season is upon us, which means that all of us with less than 100%
lightproof bathrooms can load those 50 films we have in the freezer anytime
after about 6 o'clock in the evenings, and thus not have to stay up all
night to develop, vampirish sleeping habits to the contrary!

Ah, five rolls of Neopan 100 in Rodinal 1:100 last night all ready to be cut
down and filed away.  Tonight, Pan F+, FP-4+, and HP-5+ in Rodinal 1:100 for
two hours with no agitation, enough to get anyone singing "Mackie the line".
Time to cross that Sabatier border, no passport required, Leica or
otherwise.  Hmm, lets see, what can I get at the local Blockbusters in the
meantime... ;)

M. (I've been reading too many of Mark's messages ;)

- --
Martin Howard                | "And many photographers will also appreciate
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | the separate control rings for focus and
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | aperture."    -- Leica lens ad copy.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] A Yelp of Joy!)