Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica film cassettes
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 07:21:25 -0500

One further question.   My older Wetzlar era M6 has the proper connectors
in the baseplate to work with the Leica cassettes, but not so my newer
Solms M6.  Is it possible to replace the locking key on the newer baseplate
with the proper type to work with the Cassettes?

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica film cassettes)