Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Posts, a rational response
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 09:40:59 -0700

OK! That is it!

We still get a dozen posts on whiskey every week!

I still have not got Ted's underwear out of my folders!
 (its a "Victorian" horse)

I am in therapy and unlikely to be ever able to look at a watch again!

We get maybe five or six posts on bicycles and everyone has fits!!! You all
have some nerve! A few posts on bicycles and you complain while I endured
HUNDREDS of posts on watch @%^&*£ movements!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

Replies: Reply from "M.E.Berube" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] OT Posts, a rational response)