Subject: Re: [Leica] Voting
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 08:56:42 -0800

ARTHURWG@aol.com wrote:

> [...]
<<<<<<<<<

Arthur, thank you!

An interesting  note,  as we also have a Federal election on right now and
it isn't any different here in Canada.

And none of the candidates for Prime Minister have photographers with
Leica's! ;-)  See I kept it on topic. However, I'd like to add.  At
onetime.... there was a Leica using official photographer to the Prime
Minster,  three Prime Minister's really!. ;-)  Of course I wouldn't want
to say who. ;-)

ted