Subject: Re: [Leica]: Summitar, Elmar, Jupiter
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 20:04:55 +0100

> Can anyone tell me if this lens will fit on a CL or M5? The rear element
> looks to be kind of deep from the picture that I have of one. Thanks.

I suppose this will fit on CL, but you should ask Marc Small. He wrote
something about it on Robert Monaghan site, but I don't remember
details. Jupiter 12 will fit and meter on M6 for example..

                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica]: Summitar, Elmar, Jupiter)