Subject: [Leica] We're afraid John is deeply bike-deprived, Mrs. Collier
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 18:55:38 -0600

> We still get a dozen posts on whiskey every week!
>
> I still have not got Ted's underwear out of my folders!
> (its a "Victorian" horse)
>
> I am in therapy and unlikely to be ever able to look at a watch again!
>
> We get maybe five or six posts on bicycles and everyone has fits!!! You all
> have some nerve! A few posts on bicycles and you complain while I endured
> HUNDREDS of posts on watch @%^&*£ movements!!
>
> Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

There, there, John. If you'd like to talk bikes, you may.

I'm afraid, however, that all I can contribute is that my last one was a
Schwinn, and much as I loved it, I eventually learned (the seeds of
connoisseurship??) to disdain it because all the cool kids had "racing
bikes" with skinny tires and handlebars that curled the wrong way. That has
been, er, a number of years now.

(But wait a minute, we're talking about this for _your_ therapy....)

- --Mike