Subject: [Leica] Re: 50 f/3.5 Elmar
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@wyoming.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 21:19:42 -0700

Good day to all;

    Stanislaw was curious if anyone used the 50f3.5 Elmar.  I DO DAILY.
I carry in my vest pocket a Leica IIIa ( a fairly early example) with a
50 f/3.5 Elmar and a 90mm Black Elmar in the other pocket.  Film is
usually one of several 400 speed B&W emulsions or T-max 3200 rated at
1200.

    I am searching for a user 35mm f/3.5 Elmar so I can have the set.

Best wishes to all, Mike in snowy, windy, cold--Laramie, Wyoming