Subject: [Leica] salthil
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 00:51:02 EST

<<<

He did, at that. If you have one of the easels or washers, don't sell 'em!

The enlarger situation was indeed stressful, to put it mildly. And for a

long time. Joe lost his house, his wife, his chief engineer/designer, at

least one good friend, and the business he founded. Perhaps you'll forgive

him for yelling on the phone. He is a good man.   :-(

- - --Mike>>>

I hold no grudge and I know what it is like to be in business too. I was just
commenting on how the puzzle pieces seem to fit. In fact, other than 2 years
of being an adjunct professor at CUNY, I have never had a "job," so you might
imagine there were some long years where the meat was "frijoles negros."

cheers,
Rich