Subject: Re: [Leica] Donal .... Why a 35mm lens?
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 07:37:41 +0100

From: Donal Philby
> donal
> (who loves cutters, tolerates sloops and never sailed a ketch whose
rig he liked, though they all moved the boats in the direction
pointed.)
Hello Donal
We seem to have lost contact offlist.  During the last year I have sent
you offlist emails, with no reply despite an RSVP.  I am wondering if I
am sending them to the right address.  I suspect that your LUG messages
go to a different folder than your private ones.  Can we sort this out?

Alan
(who is busy deluding himself that any boat over 25 feet is for wimps,
cos its the only one he can afford right now)