Subject: [Leica] Tom's NEW Rapidgrip
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:10:34 +0100

I bought a "prototype" Rapidgrip from Tom at Photokina and posted a
message about it at that time. It is by far the best grip for a Leica M
if you can live without the tripod hole (or if you use a Rapidwinder).
Now Tom has sent me a revised version of the Rapidgrip, and it is even
better. There is an indentation to accomodate the index finger, and the
grip screws onto my M6HM easier and more positively. Once again, anyone
contemplating a grip shoud definitely consider the Rapidgrip.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland