Subject: Re: [Leica] ORWO
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:16:53 EST

My understanding is that this film (and others like it) is HP5 (not HP5+)
which is split into 35mm widths and packaged. I understand that Ilford has
licensed HP5 to a number of manufacturers (Jessops is made in Spain for
example). I think if you compare the given processing times for various dev
combinations you will see that they are not in line with HP5+.

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076
Fax: (0)23 8034 8542